Question: When is Ramadan 2014?
Answer: Ramadan is expected to begin on or around June 28, 2014 and will finish on or around July 27, 2014.
Note: The exact dates of Islamic holidays cannot be determined in advance, due to the nature of the Islamic lunar calendar. Estimates are based on expected visibility of the hilal (waxing crescent moon following a new moon) and may vary according to location.
2014 Holidays Index
- When is the Night of Power (Laylat-l-Qadr) 2014?
- When is Eid Al-Fitr 2014?
- When is Hajj 2014?
- When is the Day of Arafat 2014?
- When is Eid Al-Adha 2014?
- When is the Islamic New Year in 2014?